Super Member Appreciation

wow 79,603.gif

On behalf of all the members on BYC, I'd like to thank you for all you've done and all you continue to do to make this world a better place. You give us a place to connect with friends and meet new people, where we can support each other, where we can share knowledge and ideas and where we can go for some sunshine in this sometimes dark world. Perhaps you may not realize this, but BYC is a lifeline for many of us.
kishug.gif

You’re not kidding it’s the best resource for poultry people! All I know is, being fairly new to poultry after 20 years without any, when I came across problems at first and had questions, and after spending hundreds on “exotic animal” vets (all to no avail) and randomly calling 4H and FFA extensions (never getting a call back) and calling around to poultry farms (again, no call back) and getting really bad (but we’ll intended advice) at TSC and the mill, the stars aligned and I found BYC. It was a matter of minutes of my first posting that I had all my questions answered successfully and treated the bird(s) (its been more than one thing puzzling me). It’s amazing. I don’t know what I’d do without y’all. Really. I’m learning so much and thanks to the community at BYC I have happy, healthy birds and I’m one happy poultry mama.

PS I believe it was R2elk who came to my rescue that first time. And many times after that. But I wanted to acknowledge this user because on every forum I’ve started I’ve gotton great advice I’ve implemented successfully from this community member. But that isn’t to take away from all the others who’ve done the same for me. I’m sooooooooooooo grateful. For all of you!
I’ve actually referred a lot of other local poultry people to this site and they too, LOVE it. And I’ve met someone local and will be picking up three hens (Hannah) wanted to rehome tomorrow! Way to bring the like minded together BYC! Best. Site. Ever.

First and foremost, BYC is THE best place to be because you, Rob, set this fantastic, positive tone for the site.

Wow, thank you SO MUCH for the super nice comments! It's a great feeling when the warm-fuzzies can be reciprocated and spread through the community!

you and the staff maintain the site with such positivity and sense of decorum
Well, we are VERY VERY lucky to have the world's best team helping keep everything friendly and positive!!!

So while you may not be at the top of any particular list, perhaps you should be. ;)
Thank you, Rob!
Coming from such a great / helpful member, that means a LOT! :bow

I’ve actually referred a lot of other local poultry people to this site and they too, LOVE it.
That's awesome! Peeps referring other peeps here (and posting links to BYC on websites, and social media) is one of the best ways to say "thank you" to BYC!

:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom