Super Member Appreciation

Oh wow! Hopefully one day I’ll make the list! :fl

Also, thank you @Nifty-Chicken for ALL of the many many many things you do to keep BYC up and running! You really have quite the expertise when it come to creating a fun, knowledgeable website (THANK YOU!). We all really appreciate the things you do just for BYC! :bow :highfive:

And CONGRATS TO @KikisGirls I will definitely have to check out some of your future (and present) threads!!

Haha our @KikisGirls!!! She is everywhere!! And always helping. Everyone on the list is always helping people in the best way they can. I can honestly say this site and the people got me through my last pregnancy, I didnt have my chickens and I was overwhelmed. This place is truly filled with family.

And the staff goes over and beyond to keep the family together and happy. People dont see the nonstop work they are always doing and always adding and advancing the site. Thank you for the work.

We all have out place in this family and we all make a difference somewhere along the line. I am excited when I tell people I'm on here and tell them to go and look on here.

You are not even a Granny yet.
Soooo....you can't call yourself old. :smack
I am older than you. :rolleyes:
754_dumbass.gif

Back
Top Bottom