Surviving Minnesota!

Watch them film is so interesting. One of John Grissom's books, The Firm was filmed in our office building. I got stuck in an elevator with Tom Cruiz. Few facts about Tom: he's very nice, I'm a lot taller...he's really short....but he's prettier!! Also met Tom Hanks when they were filming Castaway. They used parts of FedEx...I was there to help them to modify some of the Hangers & Pilots lounge. He's really nice too. There were other actors who I didn't know. Not a big movie goer.

Morning . Ralphie how is the cat ? So I am trying to organize my tools . Gee tool cabinets are pricey . Thinking of building wooden drawer cabinets . Brought some lumber into the basement yesterday to dry , Odds and ends from the fence project . Ash and. some oak . So watching youtube videos for ideas . Love having my own lumber . Warm up coming . Might reach 50 Monday .

Morning . Ralphie how is the cat ? So I am trying to organize my tools . Gee tool cabinets are pricey . Thinking of building wooden drawer cabinets . Brought some lumber into the basement yesterday to dry , Odds and ends from the fence project . Ash and. some oak . So watching youtube videos for ideas . Love having my own lumber . Warm up coming . Might reach 50 Monday .

The cat is out in the barn where she belongs...

but she seems ticked off about something.

Back
Top Bottom