Surviving Minnesota!

I did a feed run and stopped at 2 grocery stores that are on the way. No hand sanitizer for sale. Only noticed because there was a big empty spot with a limit sign. Sale TP was empty too. I wasn't looking for either. One store has the wipes for the cart, which I used. I did wash well, with regular soap, when I got home.
Now I'm stuffy and coughing.
I think it is allergies. but with all the hoopla it puts ideas in my head LOL.. takes 3 to 14 days to catch the virus, so I will see.

I stopped a the grocery store several miles from home, the shelves were still full of tp, didn't need any but had to look. I used the wipes available to wipe the cart handle as well. I picked up a couple packs of meaty bones for the dog and as I walked through the meat dept. I actually yelled! it felt like I was hit in the butt with a dart! I don't know what that was about. I am not paranoid about this but it seems kind of creepy, not as many people out and about as usual... : P

Last edited:
I stopped a the grocery store several miles from home, the shelves were still full of tp, didn't need any but had to look. I used the wipes available to wipe the cart handle as well. I picked up a couple packs of meaty bones for the dog and as I walked through the meat dept. I actually yelled! it felt like I was hit in the ass with a dart! I don't know what that was about. I am not paranoid about this but it seems kind of creepy, not as many people out and about as usual... : P
You meant “hit in the tush” didn’t you? I am sure autocorrect changed it on you.. :lau :lau

Back
Top Bottom