Surviving Minnesota!

Just got back from bringing cattle in for branding tomorrow, the original intention was that my dad, younger sister and I were going to work cows tonight. That plan got foiled when not 5 minutes after we got everyone in it started to pour, and then hail. Due to my sister not being the brightest I had to stand my mare outside and I had to halfways duck under neck, after a couple minutes of that my dad called me up to the machine shed. Very thankful for the rain and hail though, we got 5/8" of rain which was much needed!

Just got back from bringing cattle in for branding tomorrow, the original intention was that my dad, younger sister and I were going to work cows tonight. That plan got foiled when not 5 minutes after we got everyone in it started to pour, and then hail. Due to my sister not being the brightest I had to stand my mare outside and I had to halfways duck under neck, after a couple minutes of that my dad called me up to the machine shed. Very thankful for the rain and hail though, we got 5/8" of rain which was much needed!

How wet did your sister get?

Ralphie I would love to. The days seem solid and I have riders in my car that have other ideas. The boy tees off shortly and I need to be here for him then off to my home in the woods to take care of penned birds and kenneled dog who are all used to their freedom and are mad and skeeter bit I’m guessing. The littles probably have my garage pretty polka dotted. Haha. I’ll get over for a visit one of these trips. I want to see the cherrY trees and a toad

Ralphie I would love to. The days seem solid and I have riders in my car that have other ideas. The boy tees off shortly and I need to be here for him then off to my home in the woods to take care of penned birds and kenneled dog who are all used to their freedom and are mad and skeeter bit I’m guessing. The littles probably have my garage pretty polka dotted. Haha. I’ll get over for a visit one of these trips. I want to see the cherrY trees and a toad

You need to correct that. It is a Cherry tree that has given us exactly one cherry in its whole life. I am thinking of cloning it, its so good.

Back
Top Bottom