Surviving Minnesota!

I got brag a bit . Janet needs a ramp to get into the cabin . So this rainy morning I was looking at videos to get ideas . So she starts fussing at me about a ramp . She wanted me to build it here and haul it . HMMM 24 feet long when completed 4 foot wide . Yes easy to haul and lift/carry . Could not appease her . Then later it hit me . We already have one . Currently called a dock . Got rid of that aggravation . Now I need another dock for the boat . Ralphie the relationship expert did I do good ?

I would have told Judy not to worry.. just stand or sit in the bobcat bucket and I will lift you up..

Ha! she wouldn't trust you after smashing her thumb with a brick.

I would ask her to step off.. when she did lift the bucket..

Then set it down....

When she asked “what’s wrong”..

I would say , “nothing, it just doesn’t seem to have enough power to lift you”...

Then go lift a cement culvert or something while she lets that percolate in her brain...

I would have told Judy not to worry.. just stand or sit in the bobcat bucket and I will lift you up..
Well maybe I can keep her out a little while longer . She likes to question me . Why are you doing that and shouldn't you do this . She gets in there easily she will want a bed in there before the drywall is up . Then complain about dust on the bed . I told her the walkout basement would be best until the drywall is done . L no was her answer . :confused: I really am not the donkey here .

I would ask her to step off.. when she did lift the bucket..

Then set it down....

When she asked “what’s wrong”..

I would say , “nothing, it just doesn’t seem to have enough power to lift you”...

Then go lift a cement culvert or something while she lets that percolate in her brain...
"Percolate in her brain"
ROFLmBO!
This is my new favorite saying.
I can't wait to use this on my co-workers and kids.
"Let that percolate in your brain a minute"
:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau

Hello all.

My partridge chantecler is still a naked neck... or I guess a porcupine neck.

The blue ameraucana has no sign of her fly strike! She healed up beautifully and has a rump full of quills. Molting and beautiful blue feathers coming in. She ran up the hill faster than any one this evening when I came home after work. I’m glad to see it but am skeptical that she is not dealing with some sort of internal issue.

I gave a fluff bath to the barred rock today. She had poop stuck above and below the vent. A recipe for pasty butt and well... fly strike. She hates me but she’s got a clear shot now getting rid of of my garden fertilizer. I’m sure we are dealing with runs from molting. These poor girls are staying on the roost sometimes, look like pin cushions. Etc etc.

Tomorrow between rain showers we hope to winterize the RV. Get DH’s shed cleared out a ton of crap-ola.

Maybe I’ll get into my flower garden and landscaping too. Everything is so neglected around here. Bugs me so much.

Leaves are near peak around here. Lotsa folks up north for the weekend

...and this is why I love this state.
Thursday night, after work, 4 moms meet for a kayak.
14C2E1C8-E71C-412E-A349-CD5C571F4AF7.jpeg
F8BA28EC-3CA4-4D93-AAC6-9EFA35F9C59D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom