Swedish duck questions..

Yeah it is a situation. I am looking to see if I can find someone to trade my older Swedish and Indian runner to for 2 female ducks. Just trying to stay away from Muscovy or Pekins. Maybe runners, Swedish or rouens. I plan on keeping the one Swedish drake since my daughter adores it, just hoping i find takers and the Pekin drake i might have a re home for already. Just giving it to a coworker.

Yeah it is a situation. I am looking to see if I can find someone to trade my older Swedish and Indian runner to for 2 female ducks. Just trying to stay away from Muscovy or Pekins. Maybe runners, Swedish or rouens. I plan on keeping the one Swedish drake since my daughter adores it, just hoping i find takers and the Pekin drake i might have a re home for already. Just giving it to a coworker.
Give him the other Drake also as a Buddy...If no Hens to rile them up, Drakes live great together...

i have 4 drakes, plan on keeping one. They have 2 females and 1 drake. They want another drake. The other two which are the Indian runner and 2nd Swedish are the two im hoping to trade for some females 6 months to a year old

Well after today i will end up with a blue swedish drake, a blue swedish female, a pekin female, a mallard female and a muscovy duckling. I cant wait to see the possibilities of colors. Does anyone have any of these mixes they can show me pictures of?

So I have two Swedish ducks. One is a blue Swedish with black bill which everything i read when i first got it was that black bills are female. The other one was bought as an adult and i was told it is a male. has the orangish bill which everything i read said male.
The thing is the orange male has the voice so i know it is a male plus the drake feathers. The Swedish i bought as a duckling black bill, now has drake feathers and the raspy voice. Is it common for male Swedish to have black bills?
Mine did

Back
Top Bottom