Tales of Azula the wonder chick, and her sister Ty Lee!

Pics
Oh yes! Azula loves flight training! And I'm mostly worried about them as adults. I really would love to just keep them together but if Azula is harassing Ty Lee with excessive breeding then I can't really do that. I would probably have to do rotations with them, keeping them seperate at times
I’m confident you’re going to figure it out! As an adult rooster, it would be a good idea to have him with a group of hens rather than only Ty Lee. That way, they’ll be other hens to distract him. More hens means more Avatar names! ☺️

I’m confident you’re going to figure it out! As an adult rooster, it would be a good idea to have him with a group of hens rather than only Ty Lee. That way, they’ll be other hens to distract him. More hens means more Avatar names! ☺️
Yes but I am only allowed up to three small livestock currently including poultry. I don't want to rehome her but if it ends up making her life better than I will. Why don't I get another pullet? I need to keep a space open to help any birds I can as a small rescue

Yes but I am only allowed up to three small livestock currently including poultry. I don't want to rehome her but if it ends up making her life better than I will. Why don't I get another pullet? I need to keep a space open to help any birds I can as a small rescue
That’s a very good idea. A great little flock. Keep me updated!

Last edited:
Azula just tidbitted! I was tapping the ground like I usually do to announce treats. Azula runs over, and starts doing that sound they make to announce food!

Back
Top Bottom