Tennessee

smile.png
Any of you other Tennessee people know where I could find some golden campines?
big_smile.png

Trade-Day saturday september 19th in Dandridge Tn. on hwy 25-70 between I-40 exits 412 and 415 at Double R Farm Feed Store for information call Louis at 985-974-0397 or 865-397-8625 after 5:00 p.m. or Double R at 865-397-2676

Quote:
I would suggest not living in Shelby co. I live in Tipton ( just North ). Smaller town called Munford. I work in South Memphis, 45 min commute.

I'm in Portland ,Tn. and have a beautiful trio of black cochin bantams for sale. These are great looking birds,fully feathered and laying. $30 for the trio. Also have 7 muscovy ducks,three drakes and four hens for $5 each. These are grown or almost grown birds.

Hi All,
Thanks to some progressive thinking legislators Nashvillians can now raise up to 6 chickens. I am joining the bandwagon and need some help on finding my six hens. I am getting up to speed as fast as I can and will have the coop and run done this week. I need some help on finding some hens. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to chatting on BYC and raising my own eggs and chickens.

Chuck

Back
Top Bottom