Texas Auctions/Swaps?

I don't really have anything to swap right now... I've just got hatchery birds... I'm looking (in the not too distant future) for Cayuga ducks and some chickens with colored eggs... I'm not real particular on them right now I'm up in the Carthage/ Longview/Marshall area (not too far from Nac/lufkin either) anyone around here?
I'm not too faR FROM you! About an hour. I also do screenprinting! Lol I HAVE EASTER EGGERS and blue layers and some green layers! I have some hatching may 3. They r 3.50ea if u r interested. Lmk! Great to c someone else near me so chicken crazy!

Hey I just stumbled upon this thread I live in the Longview area!! I would love to attend a swap/auction here in Texas. Longview has a trades days but I have not seen any birds.... Is Canton (first monday) the only real place around here that has a bunch of breeders and sellers?? I have seen some on Craigslist but not alot of quality birds!!

pretty good swap this sunday at montgomery county fairgrounds. Also one saturday at arcola feed. Anyone going to either if so what are you planning to take?

pretty good swap this sunday at montgomery county fairgrounds. Also one saturday at arcola feed. Anyone going to either if so what are you planning to take?
ohhh where is montgomery county? Im in liberty county! you are in conroe? right up the road!! I NEED more people around me! I also NEED a place to sell birds I have a zillion to sell soon as I know what we have....I have a bunch of chicks right now also wow did a search and montgomery county fairgrounds is something evidently I cant find! grrrrrrrr I need to do something as we have at least 200 now and counting lockdown today on barnvelders and wheaton AMs.....sigh

Woohoo finally someone actually close to me! MBagel I'm in the Carthage area and just getting started on quality birds myself. I have ducks and chicks (got some hatchery chicks and some a bit better. I want to find out if how much interest there would be in a poultry show (for adults as well as junior handlers) of there is enough interest I'll look into hosting one.

Woohoo finally someone actually close to me! MBagel I'm in the Carthage area and just getting started on quality birds myself. I have ducks and chicks (got some hatchery chicks and some a bit better. I want to find out if how much interest there would be in a poultry show (for adults as well as junior handlers) of there is enough interest I'll look into hosting one.
I lived in Carthage, all my family is there!! to cool! I dont do ducks, but I am starting to get into silkies, cochins, polish and turkens. I just got my turkens and polish from the hatchery. But my others came from various people around. If you ever have anything for sell or trade or anything let me know im always looking for new babies!! I would be totally down for showing some of my birds.

i live south of fort worth. i'm going to weatherford's first monday this weekend. i've been told there are "lots" of chickens. i'm going to go see what's there. i don't need anymore, but i'm not perfectly happy with what i've got.

i live south of fort worth. i'm going to weatherford's first monday this weekend. i've been told there are "lots" of chickens. i'm going to go see what's there. i don't need anymore, but i'm not perfectly happy with what i've got.
LOL - chicken math strikes again! I didn't know there was a first monday in Weatherford. I'd go, but I've got to get the chicken housing done asap. Kept having set backs either with rain or hubby having to go to work on his days off and the things that were left to do were things I needed help with. Got to get these remaining chicks out of the bathroom and into their own houses.

Back
Top Bottom