Texas Auctions/Swaps?

I live in Arlington/Mansfield Area. We so do need to start a poultry club here in Texas. Then have swaps and meetings. My boys show animals-while I have my laying hens, that don't meet show quality. Would like access to local show quality birds, plus I am crazy about them. To the point we are now looking for land in the area, for all the animals(dogs-2, pigs-2, rabbits-3, calves-2 & chickens-15).

Let's do a Texas thing!!!

There are some poultry clubs in TX but so far I haven't seen any for the northern/north eastern part of the state. The one down in Bryan/College Station has some shows and they have one in New Braunfels area.

Red River Bantam Club meets the third Tuesday every month at the Neu Ranch House in Gainesville. Eat at six if you like, meeting at 7pm. Our show is Sept 29th at Decatur. Monty Fitzgerald and Steve Jones will be judging this year.

Hi all - I'm looking for some EE hens (prefer hens but I'd consider pullets). I'm west of Fort Worth, TX near Weatherford. If anyone has any for sale, please let me know. I'd like 5 or 6 if possible. Thanks!

Hi everyone
frow.gif

May have missed it in the reading (lack of sleep due to hatching) but are there any meet up/swap/ get together things planned anywhere?

Back
Top Bottom