Texas

I just butchered my first birds yesterday
thumbsup.gif
. I had never done it before but I watched a ton of Youtube how-to's so I was pretty ready
hugs.gif
love.gif
. The first one went pretty good but by the second I was getting a pattern down and by the time I finished all 6 I was doing pretty good
woot.gif
. My hubby helped me set everything up but he couldn't bring himself to help with the slaughtering or processing so I did it by myself
D.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
. Next time I will know what to expect and how to do it just a little different and I think it will go pretty fast. It took me 3 and a half hours to do the 6 birds from start to finish
love.gif
hugs.gif
GREAT JOB! Homegrown is the best!

gig.gif

my female should lay eggs this coming winter.. that is if she decides any of my boys are 'worthy"

I have three chicks left that I still need to sex.. I'm willing to be they are all boys (why do I always get 99.9% boys???)
oh im not holding my breath, i wont be ready for something that size for a while yet!

Could still use a little of that rain that might be on the way. From the two lines that blew through, we got less than 1/2". Nothing's sadder looking than a wet chicken.

Could still use a little of that rain that might be on the way. From the two lines that blew through, we got less than 1/2". Nothing's sadder looking than a wet chicken.
i agree....my poor ladies looked so outta sorts this morning! cant wait to get home and give them some treats. lol!

anybody looking for a new puppy I have rescued 6 Labrador pitbull mix puppies that were dumped near my neighborhood. I have four left they are all black and white three females and one .male. I have already wormed them but they have not had any shots. approximately 12 weeks old I cannot hold on much longer because of finances please if anybody would like a new puppy give one of these a great new forever home. they get along well with children and other dogs. pm me if you are interested.

anybody looking for a new puppy I have rescued 6 Labrador pitbull mix puppies that were dumped near my neighborhood. I have four left they are all black and white three females and one .male. I have already wormed them but they have not had any shots. approximately 12 weeks old I cannot hold on much longer because of finances please if anybody would like a new puppy give one of these a great new forever home. they get along well with children and other dogs. pm me if you are interested.

*telling myself*
I do not need another puppy... i do not need another puppy.. i do not need another puppy

if we didn't have 11 dogs staying with us at the moment I would gladly adopt one! (luckily they aren't all ours)

i am up to 7 now...i cant have another dog! chickens though....im still browing CL and shopping for whatever i can find local! Think i mighta got a hit on some BCM's!

Back
Top Bottom