The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Sorry, was sick again and fell asleep early. I'll post pics here!

Colors are prettier in the shade.

So
Purty :love

Ain't yall gettin goats or somethin

Hoping to. They'll live in the framed side.

Quote:
Put a plant..fake one, or two in, let it float at the top..they will hide in there. If you have some plants in there, just pull them up to float. I have had tanks off and on through the yrs. They are fun. The largest one being a 32 gallon. Had it for yrs.

Went out to check on my chickens this morning we are in a BAD deep freeze right now and it dropped to -10 this morning. Went into the Silkie coop to find this little girl hardly breathing and from her neck up she was pure ice......... The water heater broke and when the water froze my tank exploded and she apparently was the only one who got wet. She seems to be doing better now but she wants to be outside with her flock so bad. I just cannot let her back out until she is fully dry and is breathing better than she is right now.

Went out to check on my chickens this morning we are in a BAD deep freeze right now and it dropped to -10 this morning. Went into the Silkie coop to find this little girl hardly breathing and from her neck up she was pure ice......... The water heater broke and when the water froze my tank exploded and she apparently was the only one who got wet. She seems to be doing better now but she wants to be outside with her flock so bad. I just cannot let her back out until she is fully dry and is breathing better than she is right now.

Not chicken related, but we are relatively new fish owners, small tank in the livingroom. One of our female platy live bearers has been looking pregnant for a few weeks. Well I just took a look at her and SHES HAVING BABIES!!!! So tiny and so adorable! Me and DD are watching her now and we are so excited. I know they are just fish, But I cant help but smile and be excited.

When I was a kid, I had swordtails, mollies, and guppies. I used to live looking in there and seeing little babies swimming around.

Back
Top Bottom