The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Cute pullet, though she doesn't look splash and shes not a Silkie.

Here are my Splash Silkies

I'm melting! I me a nice looking splash! These are beautiful..do you sell eggs? ey? Say yes!

Here are a couple of my splashes from the past. This girl is my favorite.

I had just trimmed this girls eyes. This one is still young, around 5 months old.

Love them, let me know if you sell eggs!

I'm melting! I me a nice looking splash! These are beautiful..do you sell eggs? ey? Say yes!

Here are a couple of my splashes from the past. This girl is my favorite.

I had just trimmed this girls eyes. This one is still young, around 5 months old.

Love them, let me know if you sell eggs!
Very cute Silkies!

I do sell eggs sometimes. Like posted above they aren't laying right now. Your both welcome to PM me and maybe in the Spring we can figure something out.

Im hoping to get some more Silkies as well. Id like to bring in another line to mine, some more Splash and Blues.

Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't too sure and hoped someone could correct me if I was wrong.

sickbyc.gif
I'm so glad it's been warm here. I hate the cold.
It's warming up here!
ya.gif

Very cute Silkies!

I do sell eggs sometimes. Like posted above they aren't laying right now. Your both welcome to PM me and maybe in the Spring we can figure something out.

Im hoping to get some more Silkies as well. Id like to bring in another line to mine, some more Splash and Blues.

Put me on a list..so you don't forget. :) Only thing I worry about, is where you are..that's pretty far out.

Back
Top Bottom