The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

I got to lock down my silver coturnix tonight,
love.gif
wee.gif
, can't wait. Should have quail this weekend! If anyone needs me, I'll be the one with the nose pressed against the glass, straining to hear peeps.
pop.gif
droolin.gif
fl.gif

There will be photos. Oh yes, there will be photos.

CLwJBKEUEAAfvZY.jpg

I would like to participate but want to know if I can set ends the Friday or Thursday March 3rd or 4th. I am a teacher and would like the eggs to hatch during the school week.

I successfully hatched chickens in my class last year, I think this may be a fun contest for my class to be a part of.

I would like to participate but want to know if I can set ends the Friday or Thursday March 3rd or 4th. I am a teacher and would like the eggs to hatch during the school week.

I successfully hatched chickens in my class last year, I think this may be a fun contest for my class to be a part of.
Yes setting eggs a few days prior or a few days after set date is perfectly fine. Many need to do this to accommodate their life and schedules.

Sure, you can still participate. You won't be in on the closest to the hatch time contest, but still close enough. I'll be setting a portion of mine few days early to put in my son's first grade classroom and to teach the kids during the incubation term. Join the fun!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom