The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Quote: X 2

So far my pre easter HOL hatch has been a success
1f60a.png
one baby on day 19. I've never had one this early!
woot.gif

Quote: I'm afraid. I'm very, VERY afraid.
hide.gif

But I know it's gonna be very, VRY exciting!!!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
woot.gif

The A&Ms are hatching en mass...

love.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif

(heart the new clear door to the hatcher...that I got for my boys...yep, the boys...)

Wow!!! Just wow!!!

Quote: Cynthia, your photos are absolutely gorgeous. I love this thread because I love your welcome pictures.

Quote:
If it were me...I'd make a small hole at the end with the air cell to see what's going on...lol.

My turkeys finally decided to stop torturing me!!
Very kind of them! Nice egg!

th.gif
Whew...I think I finally got to the end!
gig.gif

Ron I switched to Fox from Chrome per everyone's suggestion, I will try that again I just ran CCLeaner the other day ughhh

Thank you kind sir!

Hey all! So far I have been pretty quiet, but I am happy to be here! If any of you need a hatch fix, feel free to check out my little hatch cam at http://ustre.am/1lSqp !

I use it to keep an eye on them while I am away... They are Speckled Sussex pures and crosses. Two have hatched, and I have three more to go! I'll try to turn the bator to the egg with the most progress as I see it for your viewing pleasure! :) (No audio.)

Happy Hatching!

Keep us posted on the hatch!

Will do. We met @cree57i and @RavynFallen about 5 hours north and picked up eggs, a chick, and a Buddy Henry Backwoods Poultry isabelle leghorn cockeral.

We set 1st import Isbars, isabelle leghorns, dark brown leghorns, wheaten sulmtaler, AMs, and EEs. Shipped the ones that wouldnt fit in the bator to @Alaskan. Those eggs will have traveled over 5000 miles upon (hopefully) arrival

Back
Top Bottom