The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

typical Mom!!!
 poor Mike  :duc

Agreed

Not all
1f61c.png

Lol truee

I liked this sentence LOL

"These weren't drastic modifications," says Bhullar. "They are far less weird than many breeds of chicken developed by chicken hobbyists and breeders."

Mine are mutts too that is why I just put the color of the egg, My hens are BO's/EE/Olive/RIR and dads are LH,ameracana,JG,EE    So it will be interesting to see what I come up with

Question: Do I need to post a pic of my bator?
they are the coolest little surprise and mystery. I choose my eggs by size and roundness. I have EE/PR/CW/and differ color sexlinks. Plus faverolle mix. I don't think you have to, I cant get a good picture of mine

I liked this sentence LOL

"These weren't drastic modifications," says Bhullar. "They are far less weird than many breeds of chicken developed by chicken hobbyists and breeders."

A few years ago I seem to remember a group of scientists that had developed a chicken embryo that grew a longer tail. Put these two together and you have a dinosaur. :oops:

Last edited:
Set 42 Eggs this year. Filled the bator. We have a huge variety this year thanks to a couple of special breeders. English Orphingtons (black mottled, blue, black and splash), EEs, Olive Eggers (splash Marans and Cream Legbar) and barn yard mix. Only setting one of our own eggs and it is a Black Copper Marans cross. Using the thermostat that my husband made for me last year.

Set 42 Eggs this year. Filled the bator. We have a huge variety this year thanks to a couple of special breeders. English Orphingtons (black mottled, blue, black and splash), EEs, Olive Eggers (splash Marans and Cream Legbar) and barn yard mix. Only setting one of our own eggs and it is a Black Copper Marans cross. Using the thermostat that my husband made for me last year.

awesome to see your upgrade!!! Well done!! good luck!!

Oh sally sunshine i would just like to thank you for the advise you gave me on another thread the incubating with freinds or something like that. I got a fan running and temptire is staying fairly good my humidty is down to 30 though so i will be trying to add 5% to that.

Back
Top Bottom