The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

LOCKED DOWN 38!!! I'm highly suspicious of 2...possibly 3 but since they were so questionable, I decided to leave them for now since there's no smell, oozing, etc.

But I think they're blanks...she'll is pretty dark though so hard to tell for sure.

Anyway...fingers crossed and here weeeee goooooo!!

1f60d.png
2764.png
1f60d.png
2764.png
1f60d.png

I have a question. One of my eggs internally pipped into a normal looking air cell, early this morning. Now, it looks like there are vessels inside the air cell, and still no external pip. Should I be concerned?

Well I'm going to bed now.
3 pips all eggs from my Bantam Crevecoeur hen.
3 chicken eggs rocking (from an EE, Jungle Fowl and Red Ranger hen).
2 duck eggs rocking (but I didn't count these guys in for the HAL because they were SUPPOSED to be due this past Sunday!)

Hey guys do the my pet chicken no crow collar work because I live in a suburban area and really really want to keep one of the roosters that I hatch and I can't have him waking everyone up
my homemade one really made a huge difference in volume, but it takes some finagling to get it just right.
Will take video of him and post link for you tomorrow.

I found that it didn't really work on my rooster. It just made him sound like he had a sore throat. I plan on retrying though on a different rooster.
they don't stop the crow altogether, but reduce volume. Maybe it wasn't adjusted quite right?

Back
Top Bottom