Pics
You're going to love them. One thing though, their fighting instincts kick in really unexpectedly so be on the lookout for that. I also feed them more protein than my regular chicks

No problem! Getting aseel (mostly, because that's my breed but really ALL Oriental game fowl) the recognition they deserve is something I'm very passionate about

I love you breeding projects, they're so interesting, can't wait for this years pairs and chicks!

I would love to start my breeding project this spring, but I've yet to find a good hen for my rooster, so I don't know if it'll be possible this year

If not, thankfully aseel stay healthy for a long time, and I will fulfil myself with my other chicken projects, if they got to plan that is, and all the other aseel breeding projects of BYC
are you on youtube the all-natural sunlight incubators? or is that someone else?

I bought eggs from flyingfrizzle on Ebay. He says they are "Wahl" Sonatol Aseels. I ordered his assorted colors. There are white, red, spangled, and blue hachlings.
That’s what mine were that I used as the base of my breeding projects. They’re good birds. Strong game drive.

The only negative I can say is that one in 3 would have scissor beak out of the black line. I figure that’s the nature of tightly bred aseel. Also, mine carried recessive straight comb, which was great for my purposes, but could suggest some straight comb bankivoids in their ancestry.

Do any of you sell hatching eggs close to Alabama? I'd love to buy more. I'll definitely be ordering more from flyingfrizzle on Ebay, but it would be great to find them even closer.

Back
Top Bottom