Pics
I have absolutely never thought I had to watch my back around them. Usually I'm fighting them off because they're too friendly lol.

Absolutely! Mine were broody raised with no human contact that I know of, and came to me at two months old. Within five minutes they would walk around me, and the next day they flew onto me with no hesitation

Large FowlAseelBlack Breasted RedAOSB
Large FowlAseelDarkAOSB

Large FowlAseelSpangledAOSB
Large FowlAseelWheatenAOSB
Large FowlAseelWhiteAOSB

The hatchery that I have found carries only 3 colors. The Black Breasted Red, Dark, and Wheaten I think. That's from memory that gets short circuited every so often.

I checked. Those are the 3 colors that Cackle offers as str. Limit of 10 of each color. That may be for each order but not sure how they are doing it now.

That would be Cackle I assume. I got the wheatens from them. I used to have birds from a good breeder but I liquidated everything I had, to move to WV. Kicking myself pretty hard now.

Don't. You'll get there eventually again. And what I've seen from the birds you've posted, they might be higher quality than mine

Y'all stay safe out there today. It's another scorcher. Pushing slowly to get a coop ready for the Dark Cornish birds for tonight. I bought White Giants and Dark Cornish together last Feb and now they must be separated ASAP. Cackle will not have the Dark Aseels in 2023. I want to order the day they open up ordering for 2024. Just a few of each color. 8 each I think.

If there's one tip I could give you, it's pens pens pens. Make as many pens as you can, because you'll need to separate soon. And good luck! Thank you by the way. Today it isn't too hot for us, but tomorrow will be
Screenshot_20230725_171721_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom