Pics
Do you have Hight/weight on Sherman/Azog/Indo?
No, Indo and Azog have been molting for the last couple of months. I’m going to wait for them to finish, as their weight will change when all their feathers are in. Molts on my farm last about 3 months. As it seems universal across bloodlines, breeds, and nutritional variances, the latitude must be the deciding factor.

It’s been a while since I’ve posted my Shamos. What’s everyone think of the dinos?

Attachments

• IMG_4275.jpeg
    IMG_4275.jpeg
    818.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4595.jpeg
    IMG_4595.jpeg
    409.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4337.jpeg
    IMG_4337.jpeg
    539.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4277.jpeg
    IMG_4277.jpeg
    612.6 KB · Views: 15
I think I’ve met them
Are they the same ones I saw at WI International?View attachment 3650888View attachment 3650889View attachment 3650890
Yes! That’s them! Wow small world. I would love to see what you end up drawing, let me know if you want any other references. I’m in the process of building a gamefowl network website and would really love to have some artists featured there too.

I only show the 3, my at home trio I don’t think could handle that environment and those cages are way too easily moved right off the table by a 12 pound bird freaking out!

Yes! That’s them! Wow small world. I would love to see what you end up drawing, let me know if you want any other references. I’m in the process of building a gamefowl network website and would really love to have some artists featured there too.

I only show the 3, my at home trio I don’t think could handle that environment and those cages are way too easily moved right off the table by a 12 pound bird freaking out!
I was the girl who talked to you about them, lol. I will see you at Ohio!

Back
Top Bottom