The Duck Thread

[/IMG][/IMG]Does anyone else live in Tucson Arizona? I have 5 ducklings but the space I have is only big enough for two to three full grown ducks. Some may have to go if i cannot get a pen. They are free range by day and in a 10 square foot coop at night. Maybe I'm wrong and they can handle the small coop during nights only.

Last edited:
[/IMG][/IMG]Does anyone else live in Tucson Arizona? I have 5 ducklings but the space I have is only big enough for two to three full grown ducks. Some may have to go if i cannot get a pen. They are free range by day and in a 10 square foot coop at night. Maybe I'm wrong and they can handle the small coop during nights only.

If all they do is sleep I think they would be fine in there. I'm not sure about temperature in your area I imagine hot. Would they over heat in a closed up house? My 5 ducks and goose sleep in a pile in the barn. They have plenty if room, but still stay close together.

They seem to nibble at each other's necks during mating or even during pre-mating courting. Sometimes when you only have girls one will start acting a little more male... Maybe your moms right... They also seem to bob their heads (a lot) back-and-forth when they are courting each other

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom