The Duck Thread

Sweet! I'm game! I'm working on an Elsa costume for Plucky the duck. She plays dress up with her little girls.

P.S. Got my embroidery machine figured out so I can now add personalization of anyone is interested =)

OMG!!! So cute
Thanks!  I sent kukupecpec a PM.  You don't think bandanas around their necks would be a safety hazard, do you?  I'd just put them on for a short time...to take some adorable photos, I hope.
Someone around here puts capes on their runner for Halloween. Superman and batman ones. She was selling her extra drakes and each came with a cape.

You wont always find blood and normally feathers is about all you will find and tracks are sometimes hard to see in sand or even dirt but mud is easy signs of a fight is normal if a novice cat type was involved but sky predators leave feathers at most .....  

It's been raining here lately so it is muddy back there which is why I am confused about not seeing tracks

It could have been but it was a little after dusk

Most of the nocturnal raptors (large predatory birds) begin hunting at dusk. You don't see tracks because they take the animals from the air. There usually isn't a ground scuffle because raptors are incredibly good at judging their potential prey to gauge what they can lift. Some of them, owls in particular, can lift far more than their own body weight.

Sweet! I'm game! I'm working on an Elsa costume for Plucky the duck. She plays dress up with her little girls.

P.S. Got my embroidery machine figured out so I can now add personalization of anyone is interested =)

OMG!!! So cute
Thanks!  I sent kukupecpec a PM.  You don't think bandanas around their necks would be a safety hazard, do you?  I'd just put them on for a short time...to take some adorable photos, I hope.
Someone around here puts capes on their runner for Halloween. Superman and batman ones. She was selling her extra drakes and each came with a cape.

Photo shoot here we come. I am going to warn them duck's. . I just gave away a jockey suit to a df.. I'm gona need it back.. why did i not think of this!!. . :lau

Back
Top Bottom