The Duck Thread

Thanks, Kathy! We're loving these guys! :D
Dang, hon... am so sorry... I'd look for the cleanest, most even shaped, freshest ones and set those... does your bator have a fan? Sounds like you might have hot and cool spots maybe?
Very welcome, Julie Bird... I couldn't post that much cute without tagging you, you know that... :D
Me too... I love how happy she gets seeing adorable duck pics... :)
Yes. Thank you. You know me. Was looking at them again wanting to squeeze them. Ducks do something profound to my brain. They are cute but that is an understatement. They make neat sounds and are so funny.

Sorry for the photobomb, but I gotta share our new flock of beautiful Calls! Am loving the variety of colors and they are sooo sweet too!
smile.png

@Julie Bird fair warning, there is lots of cute roundness and webs to follow!
big_smile.png
wink.png

love.gif
They are all beautiful but I really like the green headed drake.

I have two drakes that imprinted, and they are still close to me and my daughter. They follow us around, sometimes right under my feet, and walk up to us to get picked up. My 6 other ducks merely tolerate our existence, so it doesn't seem to be contagious. We moved ours outside around 4 weeks too, but I still spent as time as I could with them. I would go to their pen and sit and read after the kids went to bed. I bring them inside sometimes, but not very often. I will watch a movie with them and rub their heads. It's more for me than them :) I'm sure everyone else has seen these pictures - but here are my guys - all grown up and still our buddies.

love.gif
love.gif
Precious! My ducks hate me
hit.gif
Every night when I lock them up tight I tell them I'm the one feeding and protecting them and they could care less, lol.

Yes. Thank you. You know me. Was looking at them again wanting to squeeze them. Ducks do something profound to my brain. They are cute but that is an understatement. They make neat sounds and are so funny.

They are amazing creatures, for sure... love their personalities and quirks... just wait til Spring... will have lots of baby pics too...
Oh, btw... the pic with the 3 grey ducks (brown colored ones) one of those 3 is Lady Grey's momma... :)

:love   They are all beautiful but I really like the green headed drake.

The green headed drake is a Snowy... and thank you... his colors are fascinating me, lol... :)

Back
Top Bottom