The Duck Thread

O wow, that would be awesome!  Post a pic when you succeed:)  

Plenty of shoulder pics.

Here's a few :)
Now I just need her to fly there :)
Attimus

They are so beautiful!! I love how you warned Julie! :lau

I always gotta tag her, she loves the little round ducks, lol... and figured a warning would be appropriate since she gets so super excited! :D

This duck is too cute!

Thanks! That first Silver is super sweet and already is one of my faves...

Plenty of shoulder pics.

Here's a few :)
Now I just need her to fly there :)
Attimus

That is so adorable!! Lady Grey will climb up to my shoulder from my lap, but has flown there... although she might give me a black eye since her wings are so wide, lol...

My quackers doesn't like me to touch her but she will come right up to me and eat out of whatever kind of container im holding...i don't try to feed her from my hand because she gets a little excited about eating and im afraid she'll hurt me! Lol! My son picks her up which she acts like she doesn't like but once shes in his arms she lets us pet her and is pretty calm about it! Her and chick pea (the 2 in this pic) were posing...then started eating seeds off my house coat that i picked up chasing my new chickens! Lol!

Last edited:

My quackers doesn't like me to touch her but she will come right up to me and eat out of whatever kind of container im holding...i don't try to feed her from my hand because she gets a little excited about eating and im afraid she'll hurt me! Lol! My son picks her up which she acts like she doesn't like but once shes in his arms she lets us pet her and is pretty calm about it! Her and chick pea (the 2 in this pic) were posing...then started eating seeds off my house coat that i picked up chasing my new chickens! Lol!

How sweet. Our ducks don't care for our chickens at all. I can get one or two ducks to come up and eat from a bag of treats but when the chickens show up the ducks run, lol.

How sweet.  Our ducks don't care for our chickens at all.  I can get one or two ducks to come up and eat from a bag of treats but when the chickens show up the ducks run, lol.

That's funny! I got chick pea and quackers as babies (along with another chick that died) and raised them together! Quackers has always taken care of chick pea (& the other one too up until she died)! It's funny...when we first got them it had been raining and they were all muddy so we gave them all a bath...quackers went to the deep end of the tub and floated around then tried to push to the chicks into the deep end of the tub! Lol! Now they r 2 peas in a pod! Quackers watches over all of my chickens! I have several new ones cooped right now and i have her watch the door for me while im in there! Haha! If one gets too close she will usher it bk! When chick pea got sick and was inside for a month they would talk to each other through the walls! I call them my big birds! All of my others r bantams except a game roo i just got and his mamas a bantam! Quackers is my only duck right now tho!

Back
Top Bottom