The Duck Thread

Willow Willow again, clearly didn't like something he/she picked up (actually this might be Sara... I can tell them apart but not sure with this shot) Layla taking a bath in a pan LOL Little duck..she is a character. Shane was misting them with the hose. She always does this silly dance when we mist her. Need to get it on video Louie
Oh they are so cute. The look on Willow or Sara's face spitting out whatever is priceless. I'd love to see Little Duck's cute mist dance. I'd prolly overdose on Squeeeeeee.

How long do ducks typically molt!? My pekin has laid an egg everyday like clockwork for about a month then just stopped laying...im assuming that shes molting...there r feathers everywhere! Lol!

How long do ducks typically molt!? My pekin has laid an egg everyday like clockwork for about a month then just stopped laying...im assuming that shes molting...there r feathers everywhere! Lol!
It makes mine about 2-3 months from when they start molting to when they start laying again. It feels like forever!

Hi,
One of my ducks is sick and I have Tylan 50 to give to her, where do I inject the needle at? Is it the same as a chicken?

Back
Top Bottom