The Duck Thread

My crooked-legged thug duck, Waffles, is guarding my phone on the lock screen, daring would-be theives to try and unlock it ;)

What happened to Waffles legs .?  That is such a cute pic.

I don't know. My guess is niacin deficiency. We got her from my husband's aunt and she was already grown. She was a little girl's pet as a duckling, but then of course she turned into a loud duck, you know, the usual abandonment story. Long story short, she's my favorite quirkiest duck now :) you should see her swagger, since her legs are so crooked. It's HILARIOUS. She gets around alright tho.

I don't know. My guess is niacin deficiency. We got her from my husband's aunt and she was already grown. She was a little girl's pet as a duckling, but then of course she turned into a loud duck, you know, the usual abandonment story. Long story short, she's my favorite quirkiest duck now :) you should see her swagger, since her legs are so crooked. It's HILARIOUS. She gets around alright tho.

Real cool duck.....thug ducks isKOOL

I don't know. My guess is niacin deficiency. We got her from my husband's aunt and she was already grown. She was a little girl's pet as a duckling, but then of course she turned into a loud duck, you know, the usual abandonment story. Long story short, she's my favorite quirkiest duck now
smile.png
you should see her swagger, since her legs are so crooked. It's HILARIOUS. She gets around alright tho.
Well she looks like she could rule the roost and adorable to boot. Very sweet of you to take her and give her a wonderful home.

Well she looks like she could rule the roost and adorable to boot. Very sweet of you to take her and give her a wonderful home.

She does rule, lol. She's top duck. She leads the way to get treats and always comes to the fresh water first when I change it, and gives the others the confidence to follow. The younger ones tend to stay by her, along with her devoted mallard drake, Potato :)

Back
Top Bottom