The Duck Thread

Kissin' 'lings

@Julie Bird
love.gif

The bleeding has stopped. I dabbed it with flour, cornstarch and Styptic powder. I didn't use much of the Styptic because it has benzocaine in it. Should I keep him separated until the nub absorbs? Poor little guy looks like he is in time out.
Awe the poor little guy lol he does look like he got in trouble. Give him lots of Naicin.

That is some nasty stuff I would much rather use something made for poultry that doesn't taste bad. And poultry nutri drench can be given straight and it goes right into the blood stream doesn't have to go via intestines. So they utilize it faster.
So glad to hear he is holding his head up more.
I will definitely be buying some nutri drench to have on hand. Thank you, she's doing very well today.

Awe, you are so welcome. I am so happy to hear that. I am tearing up now. So cool. I love these knowledgeable people on BYC. You are so very welcome. You did it
thumbsup.gif
X2
Thank you.

Kissin' 'lings

@Julie Bird
Awwh sweet

Swedish. I tried vent sexing, not so good at it, but I'm guessing girl for now. I think it's too early to guess by beaks.
love.gif
awesome shot.

O that's right. It's been so long ago that my Swedish hatched, I forgot, lol.
Good excuse to fire up the bator with just a few. So lil one won't be lonely.
wink.png
X2

Awe the poor little guy lol he does look like he got in trouble. Give him lots of Naicin.
He's doing much better today. 100mg to gallon water, right?

"Rousey" cause she is a fighter
smile.png
Doing much better today. She is out of the incubator and with the others. Giving them as much grief as she is getting.

More pictures too come
smile.png
Thanks again everyone
highfive.gif

Life with ducks: finally realized that duck eggs are making me nauseous...... sadness. I have wanted them for so long b/c I do that different taste....anyway a few people mentioned to change their feed. But have not said to what?? They get Nutrena Nature wise layer pellets. thoughts? ideas?

Life with ducks: finally realized that duck eggs are making me nauseous...... sadness. I have wanted them for so long b/c I do that different taste....anyway a few people mentioned to change their feed. But have not said to what?? They get Nutrena Nature wise layer pellets. thoughts? ideas?
Have you ever had allergy to soy?

Back
Top Bottom