The Duck Thread

Luckily I can show the color on Calls at least, lol...

Thanks, I adore them... working on more variety of patterns... only thing is their color tends to fade to almost pure white before they molt, only difference between them and true whites is they have very dark bills...

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the varietiesyou come up with. The darker bill with the light feathers is really pretty though. Makes me think of the Mustang horses. Very unique. :)

I'm not gonna feel bad about getting rid of predators that have been preying on my flock for over a year, plain and simple. And I'm not going to feel bad that the ravens managed to fly up to the top of a totally predator proof brooder made of hardware cloth and pop the latch to open the door, something no other predator could do and that I had no way of knowing ravens could do, not to mention that they got by my dog who was out with the flock too and also had to go through a run and a coop to even find the brooder. I already said I was trying deterrence methods first before killing them, which seems to also have been ignored. I gave these birds over a year of leeway because I really love birds and I would never want to kill one, but there comes a point when you have to do what you have to do. Anyway, that's the last I'll say on this.

And since everyone else is posting pictures, here are some of my geese and ducks:

You don't have to explain yourself. We all understand. :) your geese are adorable! I can't wait to get a few next year!! :)

I'm not gonna feel bad about getting rid of predators that have been preying on my flock for over a year, plain and simple. And I'm not going to feel bad that the ravens managed to fly up to the top of a totally predator proof brooder made of hardware cloth and pop the latch to open the door, something no other predator could do and that I had no way of knowing ravens could do, not to mention that they got by my dog who was out with the flock too and also had to go through a run and a coop to even find the brooder. I already said I was trying deterrence methods first before killing them, which seems to also have been ignored. I gave these birds over a year of leeway because I really love birds and I would never want to kill one, but there comes a point when you have to do what you have to do. Anyway, that's the last I'll say on this.

And since everyone else is posting pictures, here are some of my geese and ducks:

babies....
1f60d.png

Last edited:

love.gif
Very cute!

You've got one of those rare, extreme conditions... hope you can get it resolved soon... :hugs

Beautiful little goslings!!!! :love

Back
Top Bottom