The Duck Thread

:love :hugs

I'd say Merlin is getting super spoiled... how is Arthur doing? Do you let them visit each other, or at least see each other once in a while?

Arthur is doing fine! No I don't, I don't want to stress Arthur out to much. He doesn't trust me at all! But Merlin seems to be doing fine with out him. Arthur seems fine too.

Should they be together?

X2 so cute!

Looks great!  I meant to reply to your question about edges/siding but I lost the post.  If your ducks are like mine... they will nibble through the edges and make their pond much bigger:eek:

X2

Yes they have already been expanding. In the spring im getting a bunch of flat rocks to lay on the top of the sides and on the inside to prevent then from digging and since not every rock will fit perfecly i will buy a few water plants to plant to make it look nice so do any of you know of any plant kind that is safe for ducks and can survive the cold and also come back year after year? And thanks it doesnt look very nice to me the water color doesnt bother me but im talking about it being bare. And when we go fishing, can i catch a few minis to put in there pond for them to catch?

Arthur is doing fine! No I don't, I don't want to stress Arthur out to much. He doesn't trust me at all! But Merlin seems to be doing fine with out him. Arthur seems fine too.

Should they be together?

If they're both doing fine alone, then that's ok... I would do some occasional visits or at least seeing each other times so it might avoid any reintroduction issues later...

Back
Top Bottom