The Duck Thread

It is because ducks are huggable. But. Great news. I do have Burds, thank you for asking. 2 very tiny and precious, silly little Australian Zebra finches that are super cute and I love them and I allow them to free range in my place when I am home.
Yes!
lol.png
Oh, that's good!!! I'm sure they love that!

Yes they have already been expanding. In the spring im getting a bunch of flat rocks to lay on the top of the sides and on the inside to prevent then from digging and since not every rock will fit perfecly i will buy a few water plants to plant to make it look nice so do any of you know of any plant kind that is safe for ducks and can survive the cold and also come back year after year? And thanks it doesnt look very nice to me the water color doesnt bother me but im talking about it being bare. And when we go fishing, can i catch a few minis to put in there pond for them to catch?
Pour concrete to fill in between your rocks and to keep them in place. Make sure you far enough down on the inside that if your water level drops they don't start eating away at what's supporting your rocks. I've yet to find any water plants they won't destroy... except for fake ones, lol. I have ornamental grasses that they don't eat.

I will be on the road Wednesday so I don't know if I will have a chance to post, but I will be thinking about Merlin and sending good thoughts his way.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom