The Duck Thread

@Miss Lydia Beautiful new avatar! Who is it?
@Ren2014 Thank you, That is Pearl my silver Runner. I love her.
love.gif

I can't wait for my babies!!

I am totally in love with out two new Peking girls. I'm thinking Chatty and Kathy for names. They are so loud lol.

And I almost got the hardware cloth up around and buried around pen. Still want to get a couple more females. Best layers? I have Campbell, Peking, Mallard, and Muscovy hens. Also have two Cayuga hens ordered.

I am totally in love with out two new Peking girls. I'm thinking Chatty and Kathy for names. They are so loud lol.
And I almost got the hardware cloth up around and buried around pen. Still want to get a couple more females. Best layers? I have Campbell, Peking, Mallard, and Muscovy hens. Also have two Cayuga hens ordered.
Love their names very pretty ducks you have there.

:)

lol.
I really like my pekins, they actually fairly quiet. :confused:

:thumbsup sounds like a nice mix. I love Muscovies, don't havre any but wish I did. My pekins are pretty good layers though I've heard there are better layers.

:)

lol.
I really like my pekins, they actually fairly quiet. :confused:

:thumbsup sounds like a nice mix. I love Muscovies, don't havre any but wish I did. My pekins are pretty good layers though I've heard there are better layers.

Maybe my girls are talkative because they're still settling in lol. But they haven't stopped talking since we put them in pen. Even on car ride home. It's pretty funny. They are so much bigger than I thought they'd be as well. And soft!!

Back
Top Bottom