The Duck Thread

Hello!
frow.gif

I'm getting ducklings again in around a week. With our first ducklings, we didn't know they needed Niacin, and we got lucky - no problems. But this time around, we know they do.
So we bought food that's for ducklings, chicks, and baby turkeys. TSC didn't have brewer's yeast, so we were going to order online. Then I got curious and looked at the food label. One of the ingredients says Niacin supplement. Do i still need the yeast?

Hello! :frow  
I'm getting ducklings again in around a week. With our first ducklings, we didn't know they needed Niacin, and we got lucky - no problems. But this time around, we know they do. 
So we bought food that's for ducklings, chicks, and baby turkeys. TSC didn't have brewer's yeast, so we were going to order online. Then I got curious and looked at the food label. One of the ingredients says Niacin supplement. Do i still need the yeast?

Curious what kind of feed you got?

Dumor 20% Starter/Grower. I checked again, and the niacin supplement seems pretty far down on the ingredient list. I think I'll still get Brewer's yeast, just in case.

Back
Top Bottom