The Duck Thread

Ok, this is the one I put as my wallpaper Both of them are of Heidi. She loves to have her photo taken, and I try to be fair and have different pictures of my birds, but yesterday I got such cute ones I couldnt help it :D
:love Beautiful coloring and such a sweet face

Last edited:
Ok, this is the one I put as my wallpaper Both of them are of Heidi. She loves to have her photo taken, and I try to be fair and have different pictures of my birds, but yesterday I got such cute ones I couldnt help it :D
I don't blame you. Look at Heidi's sweet face. Wow. These ducks are beautiful.

It was a beautiful evening and I got to spend some time with the ducks while the sun was still high.

Pocahontas came and visited.

As did Roxette...

And Ettie.

Casey swung by for a brief visit.

Then it was snooze time.
Here are Entie (front) and Ettie (don't worry, we have a hard time keeping their names straight.)

And here is a rare moment where Kaine is being the sweet boy he can be...

Then right back to normal
th.gif

Last edited:
It was a beautiful evening and I got to spend some time with the ducks while the sun was still high. Pocahontas came and visited. As did Roxette... And Ettie. Casey swung by for a brief visit. Then it was snooze time. Here are Entie (front) and Ettie (don't worry, we have a hard time keeping their names straight.) And here is a rare moment where Kaine is being the sweet boy he can be... Then right back to normal :th
Beautiful ducks! What is/mix is Pocahontas?

Pocahontas is a pure Cayuga, but she is old enough to have quite a few snow feathers on her. They develop on all ducks with the extended black genes. In my case, my Cayuga, Blue and Black Swedish and Blue, Chocolate and Black Runners.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom