The Duck Thread

I am waiting to hear from an express delivery driver thats behind because of all the late mail but wont answer the **** phone. Trying to concentrate at work is impossible

Oh no, you had to work today. That has got to be hard to do. Hope your job understands you being sidetracked. I just can not believe they do not know where the package is. Even if it's a state away, they should know something. I think I'm beyond the crying stage and just plain mad that they can be so irresponsible with living creatures. Hope your day goes fast

I recently got a deal mallard to go wth my hen mallard he is new so do you think that I could lightly trim his wings so he can't fly way off but can still fly to the pond away from the dog

Seriously still waiting. This is it if he doesn't have it with the rest of late mail I won't get the box till Monday.
he.gif
I am seriously mad on your behalf. Would you like me to call your post office? I'll give them a piece of my mind...

Seriously still waiting. This is it if he doesn't have it with the rest of late mail I won't get the box till Monday.

That will not do. i live in SE Arkansas but my mail has to go thru Little Rock which is 2.5 hours north of me. So my order from Ideal in Texas went past me then back.
Where is your sorting facility? I'd find out and call them. Beg them to let you pick them up if they show up there. Hopefully someone there will take pity on the little things.

Back
Top Bottom