The Duck Thread

Thanks again everyone. I'm stuck at work dealing with tons of people. Trying to call anyone that can help in between rushes. I honestly don't think it ever left Texas. I just hate the thought of having to go pick up a quiet box of chicks on Monday if it even comes Monday. I don't understand how they could just let them sit and slowly die somewhere.

So sorry... :hugs

I did end up with these cuties

Sorry not ducks but at least I know I can have some babies that make it.

The US Post Office really messed Texas up. The reduced the number of sorting centers and now send stuff all over the place. I used to be able to order from Ideal (I live in Coleman about 380 miles away). I could order before 5 p.m. one day that they would be at my local post office the next morning (Cameron to Abilene to Coleman). Since they shut down so many sorting centers, including Abilene, They now go from Cameron to Houston to San Antonio to either Abilene or Brownwood then to Coleman which takes up to 4 days.

I have pretty much decided to not order any birds again simply because of the mess the postal service is in. 

Idiotic!

I did end up with these cuties

Sorry not ducks but at least I know I can have some babies that make it.

:love

Thanks again everyone. I'm stuck at work dealing with tons of people. Trying to call anyone that can help in between rushes. I honestly don't think it ever left Texas. I just hate the thought of having to go pick up a quiet box of chicks on Monday if it even comes Monday. I don't understand how they could just let them sit and slowly die somewhere.

You know we are all feeling your sorrow. You have done everything possible to find those babies. And yes, I think even today would have been a stretch for them. I would have someone go with you if they do find them. I could not open it.
Just know we are all thinking of you this weekend

Linda

Back
Top Bottom