The Duck Thread

Its actually a creek running through the middle of our yard. My kids built a small damn and its great for the ducks. They have a kiddy pool too but it was well past time they moved to the creek. Spent the rest of the night before bed playing in it. They are actually east Indies which makes them even cuter because they are small lol.

Its actually a creek running through the middle of our yard. My kids built a small damn and its great for the ducks. They have a kiddy pool too but it was well past time they moved to the creek. Spent the rest of the night before bed playing in it. They are actually east Indies which makes them even cuter because they are small lol.
My ducks won't have a thing to do with our pond, it has turtles in it. They won't even go down there any more, they prefer their kiddie pool that is cleaned every day! They are just spoiled!

@Ravynscroft I want to THANK you for your suggestion of the Terrimycin ointment. It worked like a champ! Obviously it wasn't a very bad infection, after the first application it looked better, I have continued it for 2 more days and it has cleared up! :weeThanks!!!!

Yay!!! :ya

You are very welcome! So glad it cleared up! :hugs :D

Yay!!! :ya

You are very welcome! So glad it cleared up! :hugs :D
Me too! Having to catch her to doctor the eye was NOT endearing her to human association! These 3 new KCs are really wild! :flI just hope when I let them all out with the Pekins (that I have had for a few years)that I can get them all back into their enclosure at night! May be a duck rodeo! :barnie

Me too! Having to catch her to doctor the eye was NOT endearing her to human association! These 3 new KCs are really wild! :flI just hope when I let them all out with the Pekins (that I have had for a few years)that I can get them all back into their enclosure at night! May be a duck rodeo! :barnie
Peas are great for getting them to come and go where ya want em to...lol they will follow a bag of peas about anywhere. If ya can get one in with a bit of coaxing the rest will follow.

:frow:ya Hi, yourself! How are you doing? I have been busy trying to convince my new KC girls that I am NOT going to kill them every time I go into their enclosure!! LOL They certainly are quiet compared to the Pekin girls I have!
M

Doing well, thanks. How about you? How old are your KC girls? Hope they soon realize that you aren't an ax murderer. :fl ;)

Doing well, thanks. How about you? How old are your KC girls? Hope they soon realize that you aren't an ax murderer. :fl ;)
My new KC girls are around 4 months old. They are old enough to have just started to lay, I have found 2 eggs in their enclosure for the past 2 days. It hasn't helped that I had catch one to medicate her eye! They are convinced I am going to kill them!

Back
Top Bottom