The Duck Thread

For sale in my area, so tempted to get a couple. I think i am developing a problem :oops:
Screenshot_20170903-005257.png

well its official I get a flock of runner ducks! Any thoughts on how many and places to get them. Id like to get a little better quality then what I got with some of my hatchery babies. I think I want a mix of colors. We'll probably sell babies but not going to worry about separate color pens. Hubby really wants them for him to look at lol.

well its official I get a flock of runner ducks! Any thoughts on how many and places to get them. Id like to get a little better quality then what I got with some of my hatchery babies. I think I want a mix of colors. We'll probably sell babies but not going to worry about separate color pens. Hubby really wants them for him to look at lol.
www.johnsonswaterfowl.comhas Holderread stock runners from what I have heard. I've ordered twice from there. They can be unreliable at times, but I have gotten my ducklings both back ones. I would go for at least 4. Johnsons minimum is 6

I'm looking for purebred call duck hatching eggs. They have to be very good quality!
Thanks!

I do have Calls, quite a few... but currently they are not laying enough nor are there many fertile right now... Calls are seasonal layers/breeders, best time for eggs is in spring to early summer...

Also, if you want guaranteed a certain quality, you are best off buying grown ducks... most won't even ship eggs from SQ Calls, as those rarely survive shipping... and not all from SQ Calls will be SQ offspring, any who say different are not being honest... my own vary from PQ, BQ to SQ...

Call eggs are difficult enough without having them shipped... shipped are extremely more complicated... just fyi... :)

Back
Top Bottom