The Duck Thread

Update on the Jumbo pekin drake that I rescued. We were going to name him Theodore, but my dad didn't like it, so we agreed on naming him Hagrid because he is a gentle giant. His legs have gotten considerably stronger and he seems to be having the time of his life. He has starting developing his curly tail feather. Does anyone know how old he probably is? Here are some photos of him.

View attachment 1220165 View attachment 1220166 View attachment 1220167 View attachment 1220168
Oh my goodness he's so precious I LOVE him!! I love my boy Aflac so much he's a big giant gentle dude too.

That is awesome I have had as many as 4 scovy drakes at one time boy that isn't fun they love to fight.

Yeah, scovy drakes get in fights quite often and rough fights at that. Mine don't fight very much though there's a very definite pecking order and the younger drakes have respect for the older ones.

Thank you! Bet Aflac is a sweetie too.
Yes he is! This is my boy Aflac. He's such a gentle giant I swear. Loves people especially me loves to be pet and held and follows me every where and LOVES his ladies and cares about them when I hold them!! I'm not sure if you saw my thread it was huge Aflac had a severe case of bumble foot and I mean SEVERE he's still healing and it's been about four months hence the bandages in the pic, but he's such a strong sweet guy and I adore him

Attachments

• IMG_2957.JPG
    IMG_2957.JPG
    385.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2797.JPG
    IMG_2797.JPG
    232.4 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom