The EE braggers thread!!!

Smudge! She lays 5-6 greenish blue eggs a week
-Liv

I wasn't going to keep a cockrel, but I'm hooked on these! If he stays polite, we'll see what their babies look like next year. The fourth pullet is laced gray (sort of birchen?) with the pale neck, and no red leakage. Mary

I wasn't going to keep a cockrel, but I'm hooked on these!  If he stays polite, we'll see what their babies look like next year.  The fourth pullet is laced gray (sort of birchen?) with the pale neck, and no red leakage.  Mary

I've always thought it would be fun to try breeding. We currently don't have a roo, but maybe eventually. Good luck with it!

Edit: Spelling mistake

Last edited:
I have standard sized EEs and like them very much. I've always had Belgian d'Uccles, and enjoy the little eggs, so adding some blue/ green little eggs works fine for me. Very cute at Easter! These EEs started out pretty wild as little chicks, but are mellowing out now that they are a little older. SO FAR both cockrels are polite, but time will tell. Mary Some other chicks this year

Momma Belgian d'Uccle with four week old chicks.

I have standard sized EEs and like them very much. I've always had Belgian d'Uccles, and enjoy the little eggs, so adding some blue/ green little eggs works fine for me. Very cute at Easter! These EEs started out pretty wild as little chicks, but are mellowing out now that they are a little older. SO FAR both cockrels are polite, but time will tell. Mary Some other chicks this year Momma Belgian d'Uccle with four week old chicks. You have quite the kaleidoscope-colored flock. Your little momma is very pretty and it looks like she takes good care of her babies. Edited to delete the hiccup duplicates.

Last edited:
My wee peeps are now 8 and 10 weeks old!

Christine, the Dark Queen

8-week EE, looks a lot like Iris (below)

Iris, 10 weeks old

SIlverEE, 10 weeks

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom