*The Lovely And The Ugly* A wild Chicken RP 2

Pics

_Moon_

Songster
Aug 12, 2021
Ur mom's house
For all those concerned, this is the second rp of *Eye's Of The Pheonix, so to any newcomers, I suggest reading through that.

Okay, before I start with the story to get us started, I'm going to introduce myself. I am a young author from Missouri hoping to publish my first book. I am a huge fan of Erin Hunter (She has Inspired me). And I absolutely love Stephen King and Stephanie Meyer. But enough about me, let me explain the story of these flocks and the rules.

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

There are multiple flocks, to be exact there are about 5.

EmberFlock
DawnFlock
TideFlock
EbonyFlock
NightFlock

EmberFlock lives in the woods, they make nests under bushes and out of moss. They all roost in pine trees. There are currently 2 roosters (One experienced, one young). There is one bacherelor flock on the outskirts of their territory. A bacherlor flock is made up of young roos without their own flock, the one young roo in EmberFlock will soon join them.

DawnFlock lives on the outskirts of the woods, they have shelter from the trees and they also have part of the moor. The broodys nest in abandoned rabbit burrows (They don't go far in, since chickens have poor night sight). It currently consits of 3 roos (Two are experienced, they are brothers, and one is young. Soon though one, or both, brothers will feel threatened, and there will be a cock fight within the flock.) There is one bachelor flock on the outskirts.

TideFlock lives near a pond, were they get a great supply of water and water plants. The broodys nest in reeds and use cattails to make their nests soft. There is currently only one roo. He is not experienced, in fact he fought his father and earned his place at top of the pecking order. He was in the one bachelor flock on the outskirts of Tide territory.

EbonyFlock lives in the marsh, thy are used to it being wet all the time and they enjoy it. The broodys nest in reeds just like TideFlock. There is currently 4 roos (All experienced, there seems to be enough ladys to keep all of them satisfied, for now. Eventually there will be an all out war among est themselves.

NightFlock also lives in the marsh (TideFlock and NightFlock have been at war since before the flocks were there.), they also use reeds as nests and there are 2 roos (Both experienced).

The Bachelor flock on the outskirts of TideFlock only consists of 2 roos, both are playable.

If you don't want any of those above then make one, pullets, hen, and very young cockerels are available to create.

To keep this as natural as possible, i recommend to not do cochins or silkies. Ducks, turkeys, peacocks are also NOT playable.

I will be announcing any battles coming up and ambushes, I will announce anything that would surprise someone in reallife.

To get this started I will explain how to create your avatar/character-

Name: Bug

Breed: Mutt, with black spangled feathers

Sex: Male

Any abnormal things: has one black speck at each corner of the eye.

Life Story: Has always been a little antisocial.

Flock- EbonyFlock

(Lead Roo, replacing Blaze.)

Jay and Raven are talking about having their own young.

Toad and Eerie have hatched their young.

Daffy has hatched a clutch, (I'm trying to get us started..)

(And also, someone should make a character that find's Cloud's egg.)

(" May the odds be ever in your favor," Blaze and Sparrow.)

For all those concerned, this is the second rp of *Eye's Of The Pheonix, so to any newcomers, I suggest reading through that.

Okay, before I start with the story to get us started, I'm going to introduce myself. I am a young author from Missouri hoping to publish my first book. I am a huge fan of Erin Hunter (She has Inspired me). And I absolutely love Stephen King and Stephanie Meyer. But enough about me, let me explain the story of these flocks and the rules.

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

EmberFlock
DawnFlock
TideFlock
EbonyFlock
NightFlock

EmberFlock lives in the woods, they make nests under bushes and out of moss. They all roost in pine trees. There are currently 2 roosters (One experienced, one young). There is one bacherelor flock on the outskirts of their territory. A bacherlor flock is made up of young roos without their own flock, the one young roo in EmberFlock will soon join them.

DawnFlock lives on the outskirts of the woods, they have shelter from the trees and they also have part of the moor. The broodys nest in abandoned rabbit burrows (They don't go far in, since chickens have poor night sight). It currently consits of 3 roos (Two are experienced, they are brothers, and one is young. Soon though one, or both, brothers will feel threatened, and there will be a cock fight within the flock.) There is one bachelor flock on the outskirts.

TideFlock lives near a pond, were they get a great supply of water and water plants. The broodys nest in reeds and use cattails to make their nests soft. There is currently only one roo. He is not experienced, in fact he fought his father and earned his place at top of the pecking order. He was in the one bachelor flock on the outskirts of Tide territory.

EbonyFlock lives in the marsh, thy are used to it being wet all the time and they enjoy it. The broodys nest in reeds just like TideFlock. There is currently 4 roos (All experienced, there seems to be enough ladys to keep all of them satisfied, for now. Eventually there will be an all out war among est themselves.

NightFlock also lives in the marsh (TideFlock and NightFlock have been at war since before the flocks were there.), they also use reeds as nests and there are 2 roos (Both experienced).

The Bachelor flock on the outskirts of TideFlock only consists of 2 roos, both are playable.

If you don't want any of those above then make one, pullets, hen, and very young cockerels are available to create.

To keep this as natural as possible, i recommend to not do cochins or silkies. Ducks, turkeys, peacocks are also NOT playable.

I will be announcing any battles coming up and ambushes, I will announce anything that would surprise someone in reallife.

Flock- EbonyFlock

(Shouldn’t Bug be EmberFlock, if he’s replacing Blaze?)
(Also, YAYYYYY)

EmberFlock
DawnFlock
TideFlock
EbonyFlock
NightFlock

Flock- EbonyFlock

(Daffy hasn't hatched out a clutch. Margo said that she wants her to have had an unsuccessful hatch. Ruby has hatched out a clutch.)

Eerie watched Mist and Flower play. Her daughters were so cute. She couldn’t believe they were almost 6 weeks old now.
Mist’s black feathers were laced with silver and gray, and they had a green sheen like Toad’s feathers. She had his amber eyes, too.
Flower was a splash color, with large patches of black and some silver in her white hackles.
They were both so beautiful. Eerie sighed happily.

Last edited:
Eerie looked over at her other daughter, Wren, and her son, Stone. They were sparring in the clearing. Wren was bigger than Stone, but it was close. Wren was her first-hatched daughter, but she’d always been different. She was never interested in making by grass nests or playing with flowers. She wanted to fight, climb, spar…she was like a young cockerel in a pullet’s body. Eerie loved it: she loved her. Plus, it meant Stone had someone to spar with.
Wren was a deep, deep gray with brown smudges and white specks in her hackles and in her chest. She was the only chick who inherited Eerie’s icy eyes.
Stone was a pale gray, like Eerie. He had splashes of black on him though.

Ruby was foraging with her babies. She clucked for them to come eat a worm she had found. Atlas, who was mostly partridge brahma rooster colored with some red blended in, ran over to his mother, his frizzled feathers bouncing up and down. Connor just stood and watched, still standing next to them though. Connor looked about the same as his brothers but had dark orange eyes and more red mixed in his frizzled feathers. Cherry plopped down on the ground to sunbathe, her red feathers spreading apart to let the sun in. Cherry was mostly red, like her mother, but had some brown in her frizzly feathers too.

Daffy sat on her one egg in the burrow. "Oh chick, when are you going to come out?" She asked the little white egg that she had been sitting on for too long.
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Back
Top Bottom