*The Lovely And The Ugly* A wild Chicken RP 2

Ruby was foraging with her babies. She clucked for them to come eat a worm she had found. Atlas, who was mostly partridge brahma rooster colored with some red blended in, ran over to his mother, his frizzled feathers bouncing up and down. Connor just stood and watched, still standing next to them though. Connor looked about the same as his brothers but had dark orange eyes and more red mixed in his frizzled feathers. Cherry plopped down on the ground to sunbathe, her red feathers spreading apart to let the sun in. Cherry was mostly red, like her mother, but had some brown in her frizzly feathers too.
Frost walked over to Ruby and her chicks. Her pale, snowlike feathers looked like moonflower petals in the sunlight. Her she blinked her icy eyes in the glaring sun. They were quite sensitive, so she padded into the dappled shade.
Fern watched her daughter from her sunning spot.
She was indeed beautiful, as Eerie had predicted. Now a young hen, at about 4 months old, she was already catching some of the cockerel’s eyes. She had this sort of ethereal beauty about her.
She had slender, delicate features, with a lovely face and a perfect figure. Her tail fanned just right, and her neck had a graceful arch to it. Her blush-colored rose comb was starting to enlarge and darken with adolescence, and her wattles were growing, too.
Fern wanted to wrap her wings around her delicate, beautiful daughter and keep her a chick forever, but she knew she could not. She sighed.

Sage walked into Daffy’s burrow. “For the last time, Daffy, that egg isn’t gonna hatch. There’s no chick inside of it. It’s been too long, and it was never fertile to start.”
"What?" Daffy acted like this was the first time she had heard this, "but this is how everyone else got chicks." She stood up and looked down at her green-tinted egg.

"What?" Daffy acted like this was the first time she had heard this, "but this is how everyone else got chicks." She stood up and looked down at her green-tinted egg.
“Yes, but everyone else had a mate. And they sat in their eggs consistently. You have only been sitting on this egg SOMETIMES, so even if it was fertile it wouldn’t have hatched. It’s empty, and now it’s rotting. It’s gonna explode all over you in a splash of stuff nastier than a dropping if you don’t throw it out soon.” Said Sage insistently.

Frost walked over to Ruby and her chicks. Her pale, snowlike feathers looked like moonflower petals in the sunlight. Her she blinked her icy eyes in the glaring sun. They were quite sensitive, so she padded into the dappled shade.
Fern watched her daughter from her sunning spot.
She was indeed beautiful, as Eerie had predicted. Now a young hen, at about 4 months old, she was already catching some of the cockerel’s eyes. She had this sort of ethereal beauty about her.
She had slender, delicate features, with a lovely face and a perfect figure. Her tail fanned just right, and her neck had a graceful arch to it. Her blush-colored rose comb was starting to enlarge and darken with adolescence, and her wattles were growing, too.
Fern wanted to wrap her wings around her delicate, beautiful daughter and keep her a chick forever, but she knew she could not. She sighed.
Frost greeted Ruby and her teenage chicks. “How are you all?” She asked.
Atlas greedily swallowed up the worm when Frost came over. Ruby looked over at Frost. "I'm good and I think my chicks are too." She said happily. Cherry got up from where she was and stood next to Frost. "Hello, I am good!" She said in her squeaky voice.

“Yes, but everyone else had a mate. And they sat in their eggs consistently. You have only been sitting on this egg SOMETIMES, so even if it was fertile it wouldn’t have hatched. It’s empty, and now it’s rotting. It’s gonna explode all over you in a splash of stuff nastier than a dropping if you don’t throw it out soon.” Said Sage insistently.
"How do I get a chick, then?" Daffy asked, crushed by what Sage had told her.

Atlas greedily swallowed up the worm when Frost came over. Ruby looked over at Frost. "I'm good and I think my chicks are too." She said happily. Cherry got up from where she was and stood next to Frost. "Hello, I am good!" She said in her squeaky voice.
“Hello, little one.” Said Frost, looking at Cherry. (Can the chicks ask her dumb questions about her albinism, or do they already know not to?)

Back
Top Bottom