The Moonshiner's Leghorns

The yellow with super light markings
This one?
If so it's either straight splash or splash mottled
20240416_192357.jpg

Been busy busy for a minute. I'll have to catch up in the other threads.
Today is batch 3 hatch day. A few hatched yesterday and lots of peeping today. Should be done by tomorrow so I'll see about pics then.

I need to switch some boys out or around. I've got like 4 pens that either are producing lots of clears and/or eggs making it to lockdown but never even pipping.
Wouldn't be a big deal except 3 of them are pens I need to get some chicks out of.
Also I'm gonna knock that d@mn chocolate Orpington rooster out soon. Twice now he's charged my hand when getting eggs out of the nest box.
Oh ya Orpingtons are such a friendly breed. :smack

I need to switch some boys out or around. I've got like 4 pens that either are producing lots of clears and/or eggs making it to lockdown but never even pipping.
Wouldn't be a big deal except 3 of them are pens I need to get some chicks out of.
Also I'm gonna knock that d@mn chocolate Orpington rooster out soon. Twice now he's charged my hand when getting eggs out of the nest box.
Oh ya Orpingtons are such a friendly breed. :smack
I may have over-exaggerated a bit whenever I said Orps were friendly…I was probably thinking of dinosaurs and tornados at the time.

Back
Top Bottom