The Most Important Message You Will Ever Hear

John 14:1-3 KJV
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
:celebrate

Psalms 139:11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. 139:12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 139:15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 139:16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 139:17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! 139:18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

Good morning, everyone. I have something God wants me to share with you. It's the most important message you will ever hear: The Gospel of Jesus Christ.

The Bible tells us "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" (Roman's 3:23), and it's pretty clear to see sin in everyday life. Whether it's hearing about murderers in the news, or your little one straight out lying to you, sin takes place every day, not just by everyone else, but by you.

Sin and God do not mix. Sin cannot be allowed into heaven. So, how are sinful people like us able to avoid spending eternity in hell? It's simple, the answer is through Jesus. Around 2,000 years ago, God's only Son, Jesus, the perfect, sinless sacrifice, was sent into the world through a young woman named Mary. He was born in a humble manger. Years later, He was torchered and nailed to a cross, though He had done no sin, where He died for everyone's sin. But, He did not stay dead. He was put in a tomb, and rose from the dead three days later, conquering death.

Because of Jesus' death on the cross, we have the opportunity to have a direct relationship with the best friend we could ever have. Salvation is a free gift from God. All we have to do is accept it.

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
1 John 1:8‭-‬9

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
2 Peter 3:9

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."
John 3:16‭-‬17

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."
Ephesians 2:8‭-‬9

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
Romans 10:13

"I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep."
John 10:9‭-‬11

"He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life."
1 John 5:12

"I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep."
John 10:11

"Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many."
Matthew 20:28

Accepting Jesus as your savior is very simple. The Bible says:

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10:9

I have accepted Jesus as my savior and have a home in heaven. I hope that you will do the same today. Tomorrow many be too late. We know not the time when we will die, whether it will be today or years from now. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you believed it. It is the truth. God is real- creation proves it.

If you have any other questions about salvation, please feel free to direct message me.
Hoping more see this.

What has it meant to you personally to accept Christ as your Savior? Anybody? How is your life different since you made that decision to let Him be the Lord of your life?

Good morning, everyone. I have something God wants me to share with you. It's the most important message you will ever hear: The Gospel of Jesus Christ.

The Bible tells us "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" (Roman's 3:23), and it's pretty clear to see sin in everyday life. Whether it's hearing about murderers in the news, or your little one straight out lying to you, sin takes place every day, not just by everyone else, but by you.

Sin and God do not mix. Sin cannot be allowed into heaven. So, how are sinful people like us able to avoid spending eternity in hell? It's simple, the answer is through Jesus. Around 2,000 years ago, God's only Son, Jesus, the perfect, sinless sacrifice, was sent into the world through a young woman named Mary. He was born in a humble manger. Years later, He was torchered and nailed to a cross, though He had done no sin, where He died for everyone's sin. But, He did not stay dead. He was put in a tomb, and rose from the dead three days later, conquering death.

Because of Jesus' death on the cross, we have the opportunity to have a direct relationship with the best friend we could ever have. Salvation is a free gift from God. All we have to do is accept it.

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
1 John 1:8‭-‬9

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
2 Peter 3:9

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."
John 3:16‭-‬17

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."
Ephesians 2:8‭-‬9

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
Romans 10:13

"I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep."
John 10:9‭-‬11

"He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life."
1 John 5:12

"I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep."
John 10:11

"Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many."
Matthew 20:28

Accepting Jesus as your savior is very simple. The Bible says:

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10:9

I have accepted Jesus as my savior and have a home in heaven. I hope that you will do the same today. Tomorrow many be too late. We know not the time when we will die, whether it will be today or years from now. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you believed it. It is the truth. God is real- creation proves it.

If you have any other questions about salvation, please feel free to direct message me.

Hoping this gets boosted a lot more! Folks need to see this thread.

What has it meant to you personally to accept Christ as your Savior? Anybody? How is your life different since you made that decision to let Him be the Lord of your life?

I myself have been raised in a Christian household. I sometimes look at others and wonder what life would have been like if I hadn't been. What path would I have gone down? Knowing myself and the nature of sin I've experienced and tend to be attacked with, it wouldn't have been good. I would be depressed and lost at the very least. Perhaps not even alive.
This being he case, there isn't a stark turning point I can pin down. It's years of growing up with my flawed thinking until in increments, I was humbled enough to realize and truly act upon what God was putting on my heart, and when I decided to take my parents' faith, really make it my own, and pursue God outside of Sunday School. And when I truly started chasing God, life just got better. I didn't stop experiencing unfortunate things, and life wasn't a breeze, but I knew how to cling to God.
And for anyone reading, when you become a Christian, life isn't going to be easy. 1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour." Satan has no reason to prey on you when you walk in sin. He is glad to have you, because he despises the Lord. When you become a Christian, it catches his attention, and he will fight harder for you! He will try to devour you. But God will be with you, and lend you the strength to persevere through these attacks. ‭‭1 John 5:4 "For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith."
God has already won. It's up to you to decide who you're following. You will either go down with the devil, or, if you will just reach out, God will take your hand and save you from the fire. Such is His great mercy, you need only believe.

Hoping this gets boosted a lot more! Folks need to see this thread.

I myself have been raised in a Christian household. I sometimes look at others and wonder what life would have been like if I hadn't been. What path would I have gone down? Knowing myself and the nature of sin I've experienced and tend to be attacked with, it wouldn't have been good. I would be depressed and lost at the very least. Perhaps not even alive.
This being he case, there isn't a stark turning point I can pin down. It's years of growing up with my flawed thinking until in increments, I was humbled enough to realize and truly act upon what God was putting on my heart, and when I decided to take my parents' faith, really make it my own, and pursue God outside of Sunday School. And when I truly started chasing God, life just got better. I didn't stop experiencing unfortunate things, and life wasn't a breeze, but I knew how to cling to God.
And for anyone reading, when you become a Christian, life isn't going to be easy. 1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour." Satan has no reason to prey on you when you walk in sin. He is glad to have you, because he despises the Lord. When you become a Christian, it catches his attention, and he will fight harder for you! He will try to devour you. But God will be with you, and lend you the strength to persevere through these attacks. ‭‭1 John 5:4 "For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith."
God has already won. It's up to you to decide who you're following. You will either go down with the devil, or, if you will just reach out, God will take your hand and save you from the fire. Such is His great mercy, you need only believe.
Thank you! You said it well. God does make a difference in our lives. I know He made - and continues to make - an incredible difference in my life.

Back
Top Bottom