The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I am going to put some of these on list next week hopefully.I just got my new roo and I am testing some eggs for fertility before I offered any.They have so much fluff that sometimes its harder to get fertility with all that fluff. They are 100% English and huge.My boy is a legit 14 pound ball of fluff!!! LOL
big_smile.png
We trim fluff in Cochins. It really helps.

Auction - 6 Golden Laced LF Cochin eggs. Maybe more if they lay today. The lines are Doerr and a single Horstman hen. I have fertile eggs from this pen in the incubator. This is a relatively rare variety, and are very friendly and beautiful. I don't have recent pics at this time. This is a pic of the juvenile trio I had shipped in from Mr. Doerr. This cockerel has been replaced by a son and there is a daughter also in the pen.

Bidding started at $15 + 13 shipping in a medium priority box. Planning to ship on Saturday if payment is immediate by Paypal.

Please PM me with any questions.

This will be a short listing, ends at 9:00 pm MST on Friday.

I should next week have Salmon Fav in LF, will put them on here
OK I will be watching for those and now maybe I can find some Australorps too...or maybe a few LF Cornish. Hehehe!!!
And maybe some one that has Silkie eggs in all colors!

Last edited:
Auction - 6 Golden Laced LF Cochin eggs. Maybe more if they lay today. The lines are Doerr and a single Horstman hen. I have fertile eggs from this pen in the incubator. This is a relatively rare variety, and are very friendly and beautiful. I don't have recent pics at this time. This is a pic of the juvenile trio I had shipped in from Mr. Doerr. This cockerel has been replaced by a son and there is a daughter also in the pen. Bidding started at $15 + 13 shipping in a medium priority box. Planning to ship on Saturday if payment is immediate by Paypal. Please PM me with any questions. This will be a short listing, ends at 9:00 pm MST on Friday.
I bid $15

Up for auction is three breeds. Bid on as many as you'd like. You don't have to bid on all three. All three sets of eggs will each start at $5. Shipping is $13, and if more than one set shipping will be $16. I take PayPal and will ship these eggs on Monday April 8th, unless otherwise discussed. I pack very well and have never had an egg break. If you have any questions please feel free to ask here or PM me. This auction will end at 10:15am on Saturday March 30th. The three breeds available are; 4+ French Black Copper Marans 6+ Silver Laced Wyandottes 8+ Easter Eggers

Back
Top Bottom