The Old Folks Home

The crock pot is a wonderful idea. Yes, the antibiotic you are on should take care of both infections. Take the prednizone as instructed, and go to the ER again in a couple weeks if needed, until you get a primary care physician. Don't be afraid to let your mother, and son help out as much as possible for now. You take care of yourself.

Thanks a bunch.... Mom .... I would love to drop her off OB peer.... Not really but she causes me more stress. When I got home from the hospital she didn't say how do you feel... do you want to lay down....?

No.... soon as I sat down she told me how she couldn't find space in the refrigerator so she took my Frozen peaches out and put Grandmas Strawberries in. I hadn't a clue what she was talking about. When I got upset over my MANGO chunks being tossed out she huffed up and pulled the strawberries out and threw the mango back in. She puts me in fight or flight mode more often or not.

Then she stomped off and went home. What she didnt tell me was Oh by the way while you guys were gone grandma got Dipped strawberries in the mail from her favorite nephew. Dean easily found a niche in the refrigerator...

I reallly REALLY need to learn to respond in a different way... all the time. but she catches me off guard.

So mom will help but I expect some passive aggressive retailation for it in some manner. OUrs is the poster definition for dysfunctioning family.

Oh and she destroyed two avocados making grandma dinner and dinner for herself. My fault for not having a schedual written up and instructions to make sure Grandmas Water is kept full. If she doesnt keep hydrated then she had Tachychardia... Grandma had a small episode this morning when she got up.

So worry and stress I need to see a psychologist.... for self preservation.

deb

Deb, All I can say/do is
hugs.gif
I REALLY feel for ya!

Welcome to BYC and the Old Folks Home! Are you a good "woot" or a bad "woot?''
tongue.png

ETA: Channeling my best Glenda, Good Woot of the North from the Wizard of Odd - OFH Edition
Wisher --> feeling weird this morning.....

Last edited:
images

It's 3F here....but will be warming to 16F....good day to stay inside, get some housework done and see what everyone here on BYC is up to. Anyone got anything fun planned?

I'm still under the weather - woke up last Saturday with a bad head cold - still here this Saturday AM. How nice. I am singlehandedly (singlenosedly?) keeping Puffs in business.

Super cold here - we have a "dangerous wind chill warning" until tomorrow at about 1000. I am trying to clean up the house and then see what energy I have left after that.

Back
Top Bottom