The Old Folks Home

We are a balmy 31* with a steady 10mph wind. Happy Val Day, all you Sexy Senior Citizens. You still got it, no matter what it looks like!
Now, if I could just remember what I did with it . . . . .
idunno.gif

Seventeen years ago I donned a red suit with lace collar and my darling hubby and I ventured down to a special Sunday session at the Oakland Courthouse and got hitched. It made the local Fox News -- the event, not our marriage -- and we were featured in a little sound bite. I recall he had a deer-in-the-headlights look, but we're still crazy (for each other) after all these years.

love.gif

Seventeen years ago I donned a red suit with lace collar and my darling hubby and I ventured down to a special Sunday session at the Oakland Courthouse and got hitched. It made the local Fox News -- the event, not our marriage -- and we were featured in a little sound bite. I recall he had a deer-in-the-headlights look, but we're still crazy (for each other) after all these years.

love.gif

Mom and dad if he had lived would be at 65. they were married in 1951

Don't mean to break into a thread, but I have a question.

Am I seeing things or is that black horse in Perchie Girls
picture moving it's head and winking at me?

No body elses pictures move, do they?

love.gif
Happy Anniversary Peep!

Don't mean to break into a thread, but I have a question.

Am I seeing things or is that black horse in Perchie Girls
picture moving it's head and winking at me?

No body elses pictures move, do they?
Yeah, Deb's avatar is a gif rather than a static image. It's just a little unsettling until you get used to it, but it's just like those moving smileys.

Back
Top Bottom