The Old Folks Home

I was thinking of hanging shower curtains around the run to block the wind but let sun in.
Are you thinking this for winter? Granted your winter may not be as crispy, but I've found the cheaper type shower liners (which may not be what you're thinking) and the clear vinyl that people use for table cloths get brittle and crack once it freezes.

We equip the end of our coop with a roll of the thickest, regular, clear plastic. It stood up very well last winter. It will be what we use this winter.

Our coop is a single car garage that has been converted to a coop for the present time. We built a wall with a walk in door to fit in the end where the garage door goes. The plastic is approx 9x9. We use wood lath to secure the plastic.

Ron your day sounds full of work. Enjoy.
Your bread sounds so good! :drool
Bravo.gif
for me! I processed two cockerels, got two types of bread going and have one in the oven. I have chicken stock it the pressure cooker too.

Now I am converting the church video for uploading to vimeo

Are you thinking this for winter? Granted your winter may not be as crispy, but I've found the cheaper type shower liners (which may not be what you're thinking) and the clear vinyl that people use for table cloths get brittle and crack once it freezes.

We equip the end of our coop with a roll of the thickest, regular, clear plastic. It stood up very well last winter. It will be what we use this winter.

Our coop is a single car garage that has been converted to a coop for the present time. We built a wall with a walk in door to fit in the end where the garage door goes. The plastic is approx 9x9. We use wood lath to secure the plastic.
Thanks for the tip. I will opt for something thicker.

Back
Top Bottom