The Old Folks Home

One of our puppies actually chewed our bedposts!! :eek:

Smart puppy would wait until I was deep asleep.... and then start making like a beaver. :rant I would wake up, yell no... he would stop chewing until...yep.... I was deep asleep. :rant

Next day I painted the bed posts with Dave's insanity hot sauce.

Puppy only tried one more time to eat my bed.

Unfortunately. ..that puppy was a BIG puppy... so even though he only ate the bed for 1 or 2 nights... some quality damage was done.

I don't remember him chewing anything else. :confused: He was an excellent old dog.

Many years ago had an "only" puppy litter. Pup was sleeping in kids wooden slat playpen next to my bed. Checked him the next day and he had this brown thing coming out of his butt. Once I convinced myself it wasn't a worm, I put plastic gloves on and gently pulled it out.

Turned out it was the Rope-ish handle to turn the mattress. Gave me a real scare though. He was quite a dickens.

The puppy is being crated at night since we can't trust her.

The puppy is a bit... Odd. OCD Dog must arrange all her toys on her bed.

received_1518802218174334.jpeg
received_1518802391507650.jpeg
received_1518802604840962.jpeg

The puppy is being crated at night since we can't trust her.

The puppy is a bit... Odd. OCD Dog must arrange all her toys on her bed.
View attachment 1222654
What a sweet puppy face!
If you remove a toy from the bed when she can't see you (in her crate or outside) and put it some random place, out of sight, can she find it?

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone!
Had a nice visit to California to visit relatives. Not so nice was the holiday cheer my niece spread to everyone... We all ended up with some icky cold. The drive back home across several states was disgusting! Snorting, coughing, and bags full of wet tissues. Woe be to any healthy person that decided to enter the car.
Seller accepted our final offer and now we're in the inspection phases. I forgot how much paperwork there is with real estate transactions. What a PITA.
My mother always said the even years were better than the odd ones. Anyway, here's hoping the next year is full of hope and bright promise. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom