The worlds Hero's ~A human RP~ Players needed!!!

Like this RP?

• No

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: May
Personality: Kind and smart. Isn't afraid to voice her opinion. Sometimes keeps to herself.
Crush:
History: Her parents were divorced and lived with her mother. Her mother was killed and eventually joined up with Riley.
Picture:

User name: DarthLayer

Name: Stormy
Personality: Nice, but is quiet. She is also witty.
Crush:
History: grew up in an orphanage. Everyone in it was either killed or got away and she was one of the lucky ones that got away. She lived on her own for awhile and found a starving, injured stray dog and help nurse it back to health. The dog then decided to stay with her and they are very close.
Picture:

Name: Bia
Rank: Helps her owner scout, but also makes sure stormy is safe.
History: Stuck around with Stormy when they first met after she helped her. Has been a stray her whole life.
Owner: Stormy
Picture:

Accepted

(I will make my forms later. Can I reserve a scout position and a protector position? Along with a scout dog and a protector dog? Thanks!
smile.png
)
(Yes I will make sure of it
smile.png
)

Sorry it took so long, rodeos, fair in 2 weeks, barrel races. :th I might go MIA during the whole month of July. :lol:

Name: Samantha (Sam)
Personality: Smart, tough, tomboy, brave, witty, sarcastic, short tempered. Flirty, manipulative, doesn't take anything. Bad girl type, the one your parents don't want you around.
Crush: Tony
History: Her parents were killed during an invasion and she found Riley's group shortly after that.
Picture: 5'9 tall, athletic, curvy, pretty, muscular in a feminine way. Waist length blonde hair, cobalt blue eyes.
User name: charnic44

Name: Kaleb
Rank. Scout
Personality: Smart, quiet, brave, willing to sacrifice his life for someone he loves, pushover at times.
Crush: None yet
History: Normal childhood but when he was at the store one day his parents were taken or killed. He found Riley shortly after that.
Picture: Short black hair, brown eyes, muscular, athletic, handsome.

Name: Badger
Gender. Male
History: Always been Sam's dog.
Owner: Sam
Picture: Border Collie x Blue Heeler

Name: Dani
History: Always been Kaleb's dog.
Owner: Kaleb
Picture: German Shepard

Sorry it took so long, rodeos, fair in 2 weeks, barrel races.
th.gif
I might go MIA during the whole month of July.
lol.png

Name: Samantha (Sam)
Personality: Smart, tough, tomboy, brave, witty, sarcastic, short tempered. Flirty, manipulative, doesn't take anything. Bad girl type, the one your parents don't want you around.
Crush: Tony
History: Her parents were killed during an invasion and she found Riley's group shortly after that.
Picture: 5'9 tall, athletic, curvy, pretty, muscular in a feminine way. Waist length blonde hair, cobalt blue eyes.

Name: Kaleb
Rank. Scout
Personality: Smart, quiet, brave, willing to sacrifice his life for someone he loves, pushover at times.
Crush: None yet
History: Normal childhood but when he was at the store one day his parents were taken or killed. He found Riley shortly after that.
Picture: Short black hair, brown eyes, muscular, athletic, handsome.

Name: Badger
Gender. Male
History: Always been Sam's dog.
Owner: Sam
Picture: Border Collie x Blue Heeler

Name: Dani
History: Always been Kaleb's dog.
Owner: Kaleb
Picture: German Shepard
Accepted! (Oh boy, My brother owns Tony and he's Not gonna like Sam! But keep it that way it will be VERY funny, He does not care that She likes him)

Last edited:
Amber walked along the ruins of a old building , leading the scout troops to their target, soon they were entering a small and unsteady building, "Okay ya'll we have 15 minutes until the Aliens come again to scout out over here so hurry. This is a pawn shop bound to have some items we could use, But be careful, This building is unsteady" after Amber gave out orders she went out to keep a look out

Back
Top Bottom